In-Game Command: /warp Trading or /cyg
CraftYourGadgets, or CYG, is a new custom-made plugin that we're excited to be showcasing here on CYT. The purpose of CYG is to offer a more enhanced multiplayer experience by offering a range of tools, machines and items that benefit any play-style. Whilst the list of currently available items is short, we have plans and the capability to mold CYG into something special.
There are a few categories to CYG that makes it easier to understand and learn, listed below are the different categories, their items and what they do.
- Infused Magnet - Draw in items that are within a radius
- Tape Measure - Set an anchor point and click elsewhere to check the distance
- Wind Staff - Right click to launch yourself into that direction, uses hunger.
- Portable Crafter/Ender Chest/Dust Bin - Right click to open these in your inventory via an item.
- Magic Zombie Pills - Use these to cure Zombie Villagers faster and more efficiently.
- Soul Binder - An item that is used in an Auto Enchanter with any tool/armour to make it Soulbound (stays on the player after death). COMING SOON
- Golden Lasso - An item that is used to capture mobs and replace them .
- Biome Changer - An item that is used to change the biome of a chunk.
- V10 Tag - A tag that symbolises your involvement of V10.
- Explosive Pickaxe - Mines a 3x3 area
- Explosive Shovel - Digs a 3x3 area
- Explosive Farming Hoe - Breaks a 3x3x1 area of crops
- Upgraded Explosive Pickaxe - Breaks a 5x5 area of blocks
- Upgraded Explosive Shovel - Digs a 5x5 area of blocks
- Vein Miner Pickaxe - Mines a vein of ore at once
- Lumber Axe - Chops down a whole tree at once
- Sword of Beheading - Chance to drop a players head when they're killed with it
- Holographic Display - Ability to create and modify a holographic text line
- Table Saw - A machine that turns 1x log into 8x planks
- Auto Drier - Dries a range of items. (Uses specific items to power it for X amount of seconds)
- Auto Enchanter - Combines enchanted books onto tools/armour (Uses specific items to power it)
- Auto Disenchanter - Removes enchants from tools/armour (Uses specific items to power it)
- Constructor A piece of machinery with a 3x3 crafting grid used to craft various CYG items & machines
- Dye Extractor - Extracts dye from a dyed item into a bottle
- Dye Bottler - Bottles dye to create a more potent and efficient version to use in an applier
- Dye Applier - Applies bottled dye onto an item with an increased efficiency
- Producer - Use this to automatically produce desired items
- Growth Cell - Use this to automatically grow desired items and crops
- Concrete Factory - Converts concrete powder into concrete
- Compactor - Compacts items into larger clumps
- Crusher - Use this to automatically crush items into other items
- Refinery - Refines ingots and fragments
- Big Barrel - Stores X stacks of a singular item
- Large Barrel - Stores X stacks of a singular item
- Deep Storage Unit - Stores X stacks of a singular item
- Speedy Furnace - An enhanced furnace that works at a 1.5x speed
- Speedier Furnace - An enhanced furnace that works at a 3x speed
- Input Node - The starting building block of any node network. Allows the extraction of items from nearby containers at the rate of Stack/5s whilst conforming to given filters. (must be placed adjacent to an input container (Chests, Barrels, Furnaces, CYG Barrels, CYG Machines, Spawners)
- Output Spawner Node - A modified version of the Output Fuel Node which allows the fuelling of spawners. (Only for applicable containers such as CYG Spawners).
- Output Fuel Node - A modified version of the Content Node which allows the output of items into fuel-specific slots. (Only for applicable containers such as Furnaces, Smokers, CYG Machines, and Blast Furnaces).
- Output Content Node - The final link for a node network to function. Outputs items into nearby containers, while conforming to given filters, and priorities. (Only for applicable containers such as Chests, Barrels, CYG Machines, and CYG Barrels).
- Connector Node - The connector for node networks, connecting input nodes to output nodes. (Requires to be within a range of 5 blocks in any direction of an Input/Output Node to guarantee a successful link).
To obtain any of the listed items, you first need to obtain a Constructor. To obtain a Constructor, have all the ingredients needed to make it in your inventory, and click on the Constructor item in your CYG Recipe Book! Most other recipes are then craftable by using the Constructor.
To unlock more items, click on the item you want to unlock and make sure to have the right amount of XP needed to unlock it!